Rev. David A.E. Whitt
Rev. David A.E. Whitt is currently serving as Pastor of Celebration United Methodist Church. He has been committed to youth ministry for over 40 years and was first involved in youth ministry when he was in high school, serving as a summer counselor for St. James A.M.E. Church in Cleveland's intercity which exposed him to the challenges and joy of this specialized ministry.
Rev. Whitt has been known for his strong administrative and counseling skills and is a very capable highly intelligent leader with a gentle personality. He is most proud of the opportunity to be a member of the East Ohio Conference CCYM and the past District Youth Coordinator for the North Coast District. He coordinated a youth panel for the 2013 North Central Jurisdiction Commission on Religion and Race training event. His gifts in youth ministry have been used in a number of settings including speaker for a number of church, and district events, and the Chaplain for the 2015 youth institute at Lakeside.
Rev. Whitt is excited to share his passion for teens and Christ as we Live It at YAC 17.
- Director of Children's Behavior Health at Murtis Taylor Human Services System in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Master of Arts in Pastoral Counseling from Ashland Theological Seminary
- Master of Divinity from Colgate Rochester Crozier Divinity Seminary
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology from Heidelberg University
- Clinical Professional Counselor
- Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor