Take Advantage of the Early Bird!
Register by May 1 and your camper will receive a Limited Edition 2020 Summer Camp t-shirt that is not available in the camp store. And, you will also get $20 off their summer camp fee.
Instructions & Policies
- Registration deadline is two (2) weeks before the event unless otherwise indicated. Telephone registrations cannot be accepted.
- Register online using the link on the right hand side of this page or use the Individual Event Registration Form. Register by event number (not by the date or event name). The grade level of the event corresponds to the grade that the camper will be entering – in the fall of 2020.
- Include the full fee with the Registration Form, or send a minimum deposit of $40 per event. The balance is due at least two (2) weeks before the event.
- All checks should be made payable to East Ohio Conference UMC.
East Ohio Conference
P.O. Box 76021
Cleveland, OH 44101-4755
What happens after I register?
- If you register online, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. You will have access to all other necessary forms and guides through your online account.
- If you register by mail and provide us an e-mail address, you will receive an e-mail with a Guide for Parents, a Get Acquainted form, any necessary permission forms and a health form attached.
- If you register by mail with no email address provided, you will receive a packet within 2 weeks of registering including a Guide for Parents, a Get Acquainted form, any necessary permission forms and a health form.
- The health form and the permission form must be signed by the camper’s parent or guardian and brought to camp with you, unless completed online.
If your child has special medical, emotional, physical or developmental needs that you believe would affect their experience of camp or require extra care while at camp, please contact us to discuss your child’s needs.
Cancellations & Refunds
- If the event you register for is cancelled by us, we will help you select another event. If another selection will not work out, you will receive a full refund.
- For cancellation 14 days or more before the first day of the event, all fees paid less the minimum registration fee will be returned, or full payment is transferred to another event if possible.
- If the cancellation is less than 14 days before the first day of the event, no refund will be made.
- In the event of illness, accident, or family emergency, all fees less a $10 handling charge will be returned if notice is given prior to the first day of camp.
- No refunds or fee transfers will be made for those who fail to show up on opening day.
East Ohio Camps are open to all persons without regard to race, religion, gender or national origin. An equal number of males/females may be required for some events and some events are designed for only girls or only boys.
We offer a Sibling Discount for those families that have more than one child attending Summer Camp. Pay full price for the first child and we will deduct $25 off the price of each additional child attending camp. Contact the camp office at 1 (800) 831-3972 ext. 108 or via e-mail to request the discount.
Cost of Camp Stretching Your Budget?
- You can set up a payment plan that fits your family’s needs. A $379 event could be 6 payments of $63.
- Take advantage of the sibling discount if more than one child from your family is attending camp.
- East Ohio Camps has Campership funds available.
For more information, contact the East Ohio Camps Office at 1 (800) 831-3972 ext. 108 or via e-mail.
CAMPS AND RETREAT MINISTRIES:
The East Ohio Conference Office:
located in North Canton, OH,
near Akron-Canton Airport.
8800 Cleveland Ave. NW
North Canton, OH 44720
Local: (330) 499-3972
Toll Free: (800) 831-3972
Fax: (330) 499-3279
Monday through Friday
8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
© EAST OHIO CONFERENCE. All Rights Reserved.